HW:Ramble

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri Mar 12 03:22:57 EST 1999

This is just a ramble to say (I know the conversation's over) after
listening to `In Your Area' for the last two weeks solid I've decided that
Captain Rizz is a good addition as long as his bits are skillfully
incoporated into exisiting songs (like Love in Space - where a change would
keep the song interesting after its 50th listen). The change he is bringing
to Chadwick's percussion hearks back to Electric Teepee and Business of the
Future, but the best part for me was First Landing on Medusa, if this is
what Brock is up to in spoken word and songs like Diana Park then the next
full studio album should be quite fascinating

-Patrick