HW/OFF: Support College Radio Music...

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 12 04:38:48 EST 1999

<< Chuck asked...

 >...and please make me CDRs of the stuff I don't have on disc which I really
 >want to play on my program! Help. I'll give two-three 90 minute cassettes in
 >trade (or whatever you think is appropriate). Here are those discs that have
 >been so elusive...

 >Sundial--Return Journey and that other early album

 Other Way Out....also Modern Art's 'All Aboard the Mind Train'
 I've got all three.

----Yes, Keith, and I actually saw this for sale on CD awhile ago, online,
should have grabbed it, but I wasn't even sure if it was the same kind of
material; should have gathered from the title...

 >Darxtar--Darker, Daybreak
 >Melting Euphoria--1st two albums

 I've got all four of these.  darker is impossible to find...Daybreak merely
 hard.

---I've never in my life seen a Darxtar album of any sort, I just have tapes.

 >Word of Life--don't know any of their album titles, whatever's good...

 Dust (which I have) and one other (which I don't)

 >Vibrasonic--same as above

 Nope.

 >Spacious Mind--same as above

 I've got Cosmic Minds at Play, Sailing the Seagoat, and one other (the title
 of which I can't remember right now)

 >Saddar Bazaar--Conference of the Birds

 I've got 'Path of the Rose' (1998)

---Ooh, there's a new one? Can't wait to hear it... Man, I'm hurtin'. This is
such a bad area for this kind of music.

 >Thanks, and I'll get my trading lists together... Chuck

 The only problem is...I don't have any way of making CD-R's.  Do you??  I
 could 'lend' them to you to do so.

 Keith H. (FAA)

-----Oops. I just assumed everyone else was ahead of me on this...
Well, I suppose I can play cassettes; no problem really, I just despise using
them.

Thanks, Chuck