HW:Ramble

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Fri Mar 12 05:05:26 EST 1999

At 18:22 12/03/99 +1000, Patrick Cordiner wrote:
>This is just a ramble to say (I know the conversation's over) after
>listening to `In Your Area' for the last two weeks solid I've decided that
>Captain Rizz is a good addition as long as his bits are skillfully
>incoporated into exisiting songs

I really like the bit on Brainstorm where he cries "Flee Babylon!" over the
old "She said..." and "Brain-stoormmm" vocals.

>but the best part for me was First Landing on Medusa,

I wish he'd used Song Of The Gremlin instead, especially as it was part of
their live show last time around.

Dave.

Languages Group Manager.
Harlequin Ltd., Lismore House, 127 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN, UK.
Tel: +44 131 240 6106.