' Zilla

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Mar 12 06:41:04 EST 1999

> From:          "<Nick English>" <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>
>> So for me it's a jealousy thing. I like them both, but I prefer
BOC
> by leaps and bounds...and it's been frustrating to me to see them
> flounder while Rush has continued to do so well. I know I shouldn't
> try to punish Rush for their success, but I've always been one to
> root for the underdog...thus my dedication to Motorhead!

Success is relative, and remember, when I was young, BOC was huge.
So it isn't like BOC never had any success.  They simply weren't able
to ride the wave til the end.  At least I got to see them at their
peak, and for that I'm grateful.  I guess Rush is just one of those
cosmic truths that I'll never be able to comprehend.  I won't be
spending any of my money on their discs or concert tickets, so I
shouldn't let it bother me.  But still, how could ANYONE listen to
something with a voice like that on it?

theo