' Zilla

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Fri Mar 12 13:04:05 EST 1999

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 wrote:

=>> From:          "<Nick English>" <nick at THECAMPUS.COM>
=>>
=>> They're almost like brothers. Rush is the overachieving, brainy
=>> golden boy, while BOC is the mischievous, always-up-to-no-good
=>> sibling...the one who's constantly being told, "Why can't you be more
=>> upstanding like your brother?" -- in other words, the one I more
=>> closely identify with!
=>>
=>So let me see if I get this straight...Rush, who put out songs like
=>The Trees, By Tor and the Snow Dog, and Am I going Bald, are brainier
=>than BOC, who put out songs like Flaming Telepaths, Astronomy and
=>Workshop of the Telescopes...
=>
=>Makes perfect sense to me...

Theo, your anti-Rush dogma would exude far more credibility if you
would get basic facts like song titles correct (it's "I Think I'm
Going Bald").  I score you 9/10 for style, 4/10 for content. :-)

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Gov't Mule, Red Rocks, Morrison, CO, 4th July 1998