KBFH, "Zilla , Rush and Boston

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Mar 12 18:20:12 EST 1999

Say on, Bruddah!

Am I spending a lot of time at work posting to this list? Maybe. I do try to
keep it to my breaks but, since I'm the boss...

Enough said on the 'Zilla thing.. Adrian pretty much sums it up for me
below, along with what I've already posted on the subject.

Adrian? Separated at birth perhaps? You just summed up a lot of what I've
been trying to say, minus the rambling. I agree lots, even on the Metallica
and Stones part. Great idea on the "Buck's Boogie" thing. Its that sort of
jamming that I miss most at 90's BOC shows. Gimmie 5 guitars.. (Can Bobby
and Danny play at all?)

I think I've said enough about Mr. Peart & co. (Till someone else posts
something irresistible at least..)

And about Jon O. I have to agree, for pure sinister sounding, heavy metal,
grinding vocals, he's the man. If you recall, you had run down the Savatage
catalog for me.. Well, I went to the CD store I frequent and picked up a
few. They only had a few so I got Gutter Ballet and.. damn.. I am shit with
titles.. Its got a cool fantasy style cover with a scantily clad chick
kneeling by a lake or something. I have to say, I'm not thrilled with Gutter
Ballet. A few songs are likable but... The jury is still out on the other
one but I suspect I need to go further back to find the stuff I really like.
I'm keeping my eye's peeled for that Dr. Butcher you mentioned.

Hey, love me or hate me, you gotta admit, I get this list to posting, don't
I?

JB