OFF: Debates

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 13 01:48:36 EST 1999

I think what most people don't want to say is simply this:

That the BOC faction (and, of course, this is just a _generalization_, _very_
general, it's not really as simple as I may put it here) tends to be drink
more from the mainstream/commercial/conventional structures waters musically
speaking, while the HW faction tends to be people who like lots of weird,
obscure, underground, indie music/punk-oriented stuff, etc... Not a judgement
on either group, of course. And BOC themselves have been as heavy as HW,
whereas Brock did write the occasional the occasional "hit-single" type,
though of course it's always indelibly HW...
Then again, maybe I should shut my mouth and humble myself before people start
throwing things at me... Chuck