HW/OFF: Radio

Sat Mar 13 03:54:31 EST 1999

On lör 13 mar 1999 01.11 +0000 "Chuck Rosenberg" <Chuckrecs at AOL.COM> wrote:
>  Darxtar - Daybreak $A25
>  Spacious Mind - Organic Mind Solution $A33
>
> See, that's what I mean!! I'm not paying $20--$40 for a stinkin' CD! :)
> Nothing personal, Paul. College students need sustenance just as much as
> musicians.

     Why do you think I'm so poor! :)  You have to realize that
CDs are simply cheaper in the States than in Europe, too.  But
you can get better prices than that from Delerium.  Not sure
what shipping would add, but if you take a slow option it
shouldn't bee too much. I'd think.  I sure as heck didn't pay
33 bucks for OMS (great album).  Probably closer to 18.  That's
kinda of an average price.  I think Delerium has it for about
12 quid, anyway.

     Daybreak is also utterly, utterly superb.  Pickin' up
this kinda stuff means plain rice for a bit now and again,
but I just can't regret it.  I was broke for months after the
Hawkwind EMI remasters came up--and it was worth it! :)

Cheers,
Carl

ObCD: Pseudo Sun, _Future Memoirs_

--