OFF: King Crimson stuff

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Mar 13 12:38:08 EST 1999

At 05:05 PM 3/13/99 +0000, you wrote:
>hi gang,
>
>for those of you who might be curious or are into the mp3 side of things
>then there's some King Crimson stuff appearing on
>alt.binaries.sounds.mp3s.1970s from something called The Great Deceiver ...
>don't know anything about KC so don't know if this is rare/a boot or what...

It;s a presently discontinued 4 disc box set of the
Wetton/Bruford/Cross/Fripp lineup in the 70's. DGM is considering
re-releasing it in some form or another but n concrete plans as such. A 2
CD retrospective of the beast known as King Crimson is in the Works a la "A
Young Person's Guide to King Crimson"(previous "best of" work that wasnt a
box set) with live material and things from all incarnations.

Also on the market now is the DVD "Deja Vroom" with a neat feature of
letting you assemble a version of Crim to pla "21st Century Schizoid Man"
in the privacy of your own home. Check out www.discipline.co.uk for all
things Frippish.

Nothing he's got he really needs,
Jason