HW: Who is dat?

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Sat Mar 13 22:56:54 EST 1999

At 18:05 13/03/99 -0600, you wrote:

> Someone on eBay just listed a "Rare Photo" found under a "Hawkwind" search.
>
> I never saw this person before....Anyone know who it is?  "Dude looks like a
> lady"
>

> Hawkman.

yeah well he doesn't look like no woman i ever met but i've got to admit
that i
haven't the faintest idea who the fuck it's meant to be.

andrew (somewhat wishing he'd been to see dr. hasbeen tonight having got
frustrated by his fave married woman and then gotten in a fight with some
stupid little arsehole)

Two vicars are grappling,
One pulls a Boston crab
-The Fire Dept.