OFF: Styx makes me sick (or should that be six?)

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Mar 13 23:37:33 EST 1999

Watching one minute of the PBS special "Welcome to Paradice Theatre" or
whatever the hecks its called... and the sionger looks like Paul Rieser
(Sp?) from that sitcom. Somehow the humor doesnt save the show from being
remarkably pathetic.

In other words, play your space rituals at vol. 10 and On your Feet or On
Your Knees at vol. 10 all across the world.

In Space/Oyster Cults/weird sh*t we trust :),
Jason