OFF: King Crimson stuff

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sun Mar 14 01:12:40 EST 1999

> From: Bolts of Ungodly Vision
> Date: Sunday, March 14, 1999 2:30 PM
>
> Wow. is the conversion rate that high? in US$ its 6/7 bucks a disc.

Er, its actually alot higher. For the new Anubian Lights I bought it in a
Brisbane store as a `U.S. Import' and it cost me Aus $34.95.
Collecting spacerock in Australia sucks, and if it wasn't for Sonic Bilby I
wouldn't bother at all. (well not entirely true, I just wouldn't be able to
have a decent collection, or be able to eat;-)

> However, you're right about Sometimes God Hides/Smiles. They're actually
> primers for people enetering the Disicipline Global Machine Record
> unvierse. I was referring to a project in the future called "Cirkus"
which
> presents live goodies for the young'uns over the 30 year span of the
King.
> disc two is called "Neon Heat Disease" and focusses on the 81-present
> version of the group

Whoops, I haven't been keeping up with the Elephant-Talk stuff I still get
their email discussion newsletter thingy but just couldn't be bothered
wading through it. Buggers me why the don't just use the same system as
BOC-L. Apart from the fact that that would mean about 80 emails/ day.

Patrick