The Brain (not Brain Surgeons!)

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 14 04:53:19 EST 1999

<< Well, having recently bought Dark Matter's (a.k.a. Helios Creed) Seeing
 Strange Lights and Zero Gravity's (a.k.a. Len Del Rio) Space does not Care

---Yes, I forgot to mention Zero Gravity. I finally got a copy of "Space Does
Not Care" and I love the sound. Heavy play in my deck and on the show as well.
I wonder if there's any chance for a follow-up. Does anyone have an e-mail
address for him? I'd love to bug him. And don't tell me he doesn't own a
computer... :)
As for Dark Matter, I only have the title track, which is on one of those
Hypnotic comps, but it is interesting...

I would totally agree that these albums (ESPECIALLY ANUBIAN LIGHTS)

_YES_. Most certainly.

deserve
 recognition in the BOC-L discussion. I mean if we can talk about the
 artistic/musical merit of Motorhead we can talk about pretty much anything.

 -Patrick >>

--Ha, ha. Chuck