Off: 101 adjectives

Mon Mar 15 19:13:53 EST 1999

On mån 15 mar 1999 13.21 -0800 "Joseph Brooks" <Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET>
wrote:
> I can't speak much about the merit of Lemmy's lyrics since I'm pretty much
> clueless when it comes to Motorhead. I've heard just a few tracks and
wasn't
> captivated much at all. Sounded about like early Metallica to me.. (ick!).

     Dude (if you'll pardon the expression) the first Metallica
album is pretty weak IMO barring the bass solo.  Even _March or
Die_ and _Iron Fist_ (possibly Motorhead's two weakest albums)
beat it :)

     It's been said before: Motorhead is basically Chuck Berry
with nine times the wattage.  Except with deeper lyrics :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson