Barbra Streisand is better than Rush!

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Tue Mar 16 01:57:01 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/15/99 6:54:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU writes:

<< there seems to be a belief among Rush fans that selling many
 units and sustaining a career over a long period of time are earmarks
 of superiority over BOC.

Just for the record, popularity and longevity are indeed irrelevant to the
quality of the music, but I wasn't one of the ones who suggested that in the
first place.  They're measures of success, to be sure, but not musical
quality...

 Therefore, Barbra Streisand is BETTER THAN RUSH!!! >>

Well, we're just getting silly now...:-)

SET