RADIOFREERADIOFREERADIOFREERADIOFREERADIOFREERADIOFREERADIO

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Tue Mar 16 11:28:11 EST 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM writes:

> AS FAR AS RADIO STUFF GOES, CONSIDER THE ATTACHED
> been wantin to see if i can send something like this to y'all...
> give it a click!
> <A HREF="http://wmbr.mit.edu/stations/list.html">online radio list</A>

Wow.  Walker Memorial Basement Radio.  ;-)  A college buddy of mine
used to be the station manager there.

WMBR used to do a morning wakeup show called Breakfast of Champions,
which was basically a couple hours of the loudest, most raucous
hardcore punk and thrash metal they could lay hands on.  My roommate
used to tune his clock radio to it, so I'd get blasted out of bed at
7am by the likes of Venom and the Dead Kennedies.  It seems funny
*now*, of course.  :)

Steve
swann at plutonia.com