RADIOFREERADIOFREERADIOFREERADIOFREERADIOFREERADIOFREERADIO

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Mar 16 13:10:56 EST 1999

>> Wow.  Walker Memorial Basement Radio.  ;-)  A college buddy of mine
>> used to be the station manager there.
>>
>> WMBR used to do a morning wakeup show called Breakfast of Champions,
>
>that's the title of a Science Fiction book - one of Vonnegut's I think?
>I wonder which came first?
>Just curious

yup. that was one of vonnegut's it came out in 1972 - 'sokay, everyone's a
robot kinda thing, bit self-indulgent but readable. No idea about the radio
station tho'!

andrew

"Wrestle poodles and win!"
 - The Bonzo Dog Band