BOC: I'd Like to See You in Boston

John A. Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Tue Mar 16 13:21:10 EST 1999

Hope to see some of you at the Middle East in Cambridge on Thursday night.

Show starts at 9 - there are 2 bands before BOC starts - The Johnny
Black Trio
and The Outlets.  I know nothing of either band but rumor has it that the
Johnny Black Trio is quite good.  Also, note that there are essentially 2
clubs at the Middle East, so don't go to the wrong show!

Lots of good info can be found at the club's website (including directions):

http://www.mideastclub.com/

I should be at the club by 8:30 - wearing blue jeans, a slightly beat-up brown
leather jacket and a black t-shirt with a Tommy Hilfiger logo, probably
with a
beer in hand, hanging out either by the soundboard or toward the stage.  Oh,
and if the music has started, I'll have my earplugs in.  Hope to see
some of
you there!

John Swartz