OFF: Weird radio gets weirder...

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Tue Mar 16 17:24:12 EST 1999

Whilst coming home today, I was listening to the weird "105.3 Lynyrd
Skynyrd" radio station I mentioned previously when on came a
whiny/plaintive voice saying "I don't thinks I can takes no more
Lynyrd Skynyrd..."  A woman answers, "well how about some Led
Zeppelin, then?"  And, lo!, now we have "105.3 Led Zeppelin" (as they
are announcing themselves) on the dial and they're playing nothing but
Led Zeppelin continuously, now.

I wonder what madness may yet come about?  Will the pinnacle of the
105.3 evolution be a blessed nirvana of NON STOP NO-HOLDS-BARRED
B*L*A*N*G*A???

One can only hope...

;-)

Cheers,