Barbra Streisand is better than Rush!

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Tue Mar 16 23:39:13 EST 1999

Torgo Sedler wrote:

> Folks:
>
> Last I heard from the great glass teat (TV), "Zamphir: Master of the Pan
> Flute" has sold more albums than Elvis and the Beatles COMBINED.

Could believe that looking at my mothers LP collection <shiver, shiver>.

> So screw this, I am hocking all of my BOC and RUSH albums for Zamphir
> stuff.

YA GOT A DEAL! I'll trade ya strait across for my moms Zamp LP
collection ;-).

> As for the "pissing contest", in my opinion it was just a good old
> fashioned debate. Nobody has really flamed, so I am taking it for what
> it is... just plain old fun. :^)
>
> And hey, who called my #1 fave childhood band BTO "TROLLS"? In my mind
> they always looked like the answer to the question "What iff some big
> hulking Viking warriors decided to form a band".
>
> Not that I bought their albums because of how they LOOKED mind you.

Unfortunately most music sells that way, just think if he was a "pretty
boy", Randy Bachman would be able to steal some of that Backstreet Boys
market :-).
Though to be perfectly honest, I DID buy Twisted Sisters Stay Hungry for
the way Dee Snider looked (I was 9) :-).

Laj.