OFF: Breakfast of Champions

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 17 06:12:04 EST 1999

Once upon a time,  Steven Tice said..........

>>Ah, my favorite Vonnegut novel...  I even got him to sign my copy, and
he
included the little "asshole" drawing from the interior in his
signature. :-)<<<

Ok, if I ever meet Vonnegut I'll get him to draw the "wide open beaver"
in mine. :^)

The thing that struck me funny about this, and prompted me to post 3
days in a row (as Vonnegut would say "Imagine that!"), was that just
YESTERDAY I finished reading "Breakfast of Champions" for the first
time. Weird coincidence. Nothing like staying current in my reading.

BoC was incredible, but it still hasn't been able to topple my all time
favorite Vonnegut novel, SLAPSTICK.

Torgo (who really must stop this morning posting as he is now late for
work)

Torgo has left the building.......
DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos