OFF:Dressing Like a Champ

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Mar 17 12:03:33 EST 1999

JS>I should be at the club by 8:30 - wearing blue jeans, a slightly beat-up
brown
leather jacket and a black t-shirt with a Tommy Hilfiger logo, probably
with a beer in hand, hanging out either by the soundboard or toward the
stage.  Oh,
and if the music has started, I'll have my earplugs in.  Hope to see
some of you there!

Oh I get cised!  Tommy T-shirt, Kevin Bacon looks and a Sam Adams?  Are we
wearing our glasses too?   Hehehehehe John I figured you's go in wearing at
least a Vixen t-shirt hehehehehehehehehehe

Ghost in the Ruins