BOC: Pissing off the mark?

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Mar 17 12:12:54 EST 1999

>Sorry if I offended anyone with my "pissing contest" comment.

Well since you mentioned it...

A man walks up to the bartender and places a wager.

"I'll bet you $200 that I can stand six feet away from a beer mug and piss
in it without touching anything else.

"$200 bucks?"

"Yeah, it is a bet?"

"Sure, I'll even set the mug on the bar for you."

The man proceeds to unzip his pants.  He takes aim at the mug and commences
to let fly.  He misses the mug be several feet and ends up pissing over most
of the bar, the floor and even the bartender himself, who cannot restrain
his joy of making $200 bucks so easily.

"Damn guess I lost that bet huh?"

"You sure did buddy. Now where is my $200?"

The man tells the bartender to hold on a minute he would go and fetch the
money he owed him.  The bartender begins to towel off himself and the bar
when he notices the man talking to a couple of rough biker types near the
pool table.  He watches as the biker types pass the man a roll of bills that
could choke a horse.  Smiling the man makes his way back to the bartender.

"You sure look happy for a guy who just lost $200 bucks on a stupid bet."
"Sure I am.  While I may owe you $200 bucks those guys over there gave me
$2,000."
"Why would they do that?"
"Because while I bet you I could piss in the mug, I bet them that not only
could I piss over your entire bar and you, you'd be happy to let me do it."

Ghost in the Ruins