BOC/OFF: Repercussion of a bad musical trip

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Wed Mar 17 13:12:44 EST 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM writes:

> In a message dated 3/17/99 10:46:23 AM, swann at PLUTONIA.COM writes:
>
> <<Anyway, feel free to continue with the big Styx bashing festival.
> They're a *real* easy target, so I'm sure you'll all get in lots of
> good, stinging put downs that will show everyone on the list just how
> clever you are.  :-)
> >>

> >and then there's the (affected accent) "i'm above such things, myself"
> approach ^-~

Yeah, I just forgot to mention it.  I've never made fun of anybody. ;-)

Anyways... I just hate to see musicians who worked a long time for
their success get run down due to some (serious) misjudgements made in
their later years.  And this business of kicking the shit out of bands
who have no defenders is getting kind of old.

Steve
swann at plutonia.com