OFF: Don't throw Styx

Thu Mar 18 11:15:03 EST 1999

> I'm not into this bashing other people bands business... I only bash my
> *favorite* bands.  ;-)

Nice one, Steve!  Anyone would think you were English!

As a Hawkwind fan, I know all too well what it's like to have your favourite
band slagged all over the shop...  still, in the spirit of joining in, I'll
take the opportunity to say "Kula Shaker"...

- Andy

ObForthcomingGigs: Godspeed You Black Emperor! *and* Calexico on consecutive
nights in April!!!  Ha!  Noone'll bag them, because they haven't even bloody
heard of them...