TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 18 13:11:51 EST 1999

this is an avi which was sent to me in jan. but i didnt watch it until this
week...unfortunately it has lingered in my head ever since, so i figured i'd
inflict it upon my BOC-L brethren/sistren>>>

it's a piece of reality from at least 40 years ago; it's not gory or porno but
you may well be disturbed by it....i sure was>

alternate "subject" titles were GONE DEAD TRAIN and INTO YOU LIKE A TRAIN but
i went with the best-known candidate

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>>larry  b

ps> afterwards, (if you dare) references to the cover of hawkwind's
"roadhawks" lp will be in questionable taste>>>