Off: 101 adjectives

Thu Mar 18 13:38:39 EST 1999

On tor 18 mar 1999 08.07 -0800 "Joseph Brooks" <Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET>
wrote:
> Bro, I didn't compare them to Metallica as a compliment. I find everything
> they did up to the black album unlistenable. As I said, I can't really
> comment on Motorhead because I am basing my opinions on the two songs (or
> so) that I've heard which were enough to keep me from listening further.
> Perhaps I was just unlucky and heard two of their sucky songs.

     Well, IMO, they've always been patchy, but there's some
fine stuff on _Ride and _Master_.  The same could be said of
_Justice_, if anyone had mixed in the low end :)  I won't join
those who slagged off the black album: I think it's quite good.
Most of Load and Reload sucked hard though :)  I liked the covers
semi-repackaging, though was particularly disappointed by the
Merciful Fate medley, which I expected them to do better on.
     But for me, "Creeping Death" is fave :)

Cheers,
Carl

--