Amaze your Swedish friends: The Melody

Johan Edlundh johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Thu Mar 18 14:04:47 EST 1999

>                Hell and gore
>                Shun gop Father Allan lallan ley
>                Hell and gore
>                Shun gop Father Allan ley
>                For handsome in the hell and tar

                                   ****
                 An hell er in the HALF and four
                                   ****

>                Hell and gore
>                Shun gop Father Allan ley.

very sorry.
your teacher was tired this morning.
the change of HELL to HALF is essential - guess it's obvious.

you can try this tune with your Norwegian friends too - I suppose.
they're almost as strange as the swedes.

oh yes, the next lesson - the melody:

put the vodka bottle on the table, and catch the url:
http://www-b.svd.se/svd/horvart/ljud/helan.WAV

.joe

obPostalEvent: HW '97 in the box! hell and gore!