OFF: Don't throw Styx

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Mar 18 16:09:11 EST 1999

>Steve!  Haven't heard from you in I don't know how long and suddenly
you've developed an itchy typing finger!  Good to see ya around here
again (even if it's all your fault...)

>What, 10 years on this damn mailing list, and I'm not supposed
to become eccentric?  ;-)

Eccentric?  Gee I thought you had mellowed considerably from your single
days.  LG has had a great impact on you.  Now don't tell me to pound sand
I've done my time, 15 years and counting , I know mellowed married when I
see it :-)

>That's right - I forgot, but I have a passing resemblence to Kevin Bacon
(an ugly Kevin Bacon I would say).  The beer I'm drinking, if the club
has it, WILL be Sam Adams (not 'cuz it's a Boston thing, but 'cuz it's
good beer -- it's also not the kind that I can drink 6 in night - a good
think since I'll probably be at the club for at least 4 hours...).  As
for the glasses, I'm keepin' them home tonight (but I am wearing them
now so that my contact lenses don't feel like jumpin' out of my head by
11:00 pm...)

Howls!!!!  Oh Sam is good stuff, but horn rim glasses, KB looks...a bit out
of place at a BOC concert?  NOT!  Amazing the number of professional types
that show up for a BOC show in this area.  We outnumber the biker-looking
guys at the shows by a wide margin.  Egads a horrible thought just occured
to me.  We the fans, we did this to BOC.  Destroyed their rough and ready
biker image by showing up to concerts in Dockers and Top Siders.

>Oh, sure Adrian, drag this conversation right back down into the mud.  :)

Why not, kids don't have real fun until they come home dirty :)

>I'm not into this bashing other people bands business... I only bash my
*favorite* bands.  ;-)

Surely this does not preclude you from saying something bad about Michael
Bolton? Everybody takes digs at poor Mike.

>Well, I never did hear anyone stick up for Boston. And Motley Crue should
be
despised just for stealing BOC's umlaut AND Kiss's makeup.. did they ever do
anything original?

Other than embarrass themselves with personal situations constantly in the
tabloids?  I dunno I can't think of anything...

>Hey, why do you think you never see posts from me on the weekends? Hmm? Of
course, being the boss and having a private office helps. :-) And, of
course, I never do any of this at any other time than my breaks...
really.... No, I mean it...

Separated at birth yet they still cannot keep us apart.  We either have
eerily similar lives or are the product of multiple personalities.  Quick
how many children do you have?  If ya say five I'll have a coronary.

>what fun is it supposed to be if everyone dogpiles on the same band, even
if
the above listed deserve utter, relentless ,SCORN, which they sho nuff do>>>

duh its about how low can ya go.  everybody LIMBO!

>apologies in advance if someone actually is a fan of some of these...
>>

>WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU APOLOGIZING FOR?

There ya go, thats the spirit!

>Nice one, Steve!  Anyone would think you were English!

Steve's not English?  Since when?  Gee I coulda sworn...ah what the heck.
Grandpa was Nigerian, Grandma was Irish and me mum was born in Cardiff,
Wales.  Can I be English? hehehehehehehehehe

Ghost in the Ruins

"See the wind blows everything's frozen...still life of peace a life they've
chossen...wanting the wind, the snow or the sun...trade in freedom for a
world that has none" - Galactic Cowboys, Still Life of Peace

(the best farkin' song nobody's ever heard of)