OFF: godspeed you black emperor

hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Thu Mar 18 17:22:43 EST 1999

I really, really like that God Speed You Black Emperor. Great CD.  "The
car's on fire.... and there's no driver at the wheel."  Best opening line
for an album I've heard in awhile...

I'm not sure how I would describe their music... maybe Brian Eno
blindsides Jim Morrison during bandsessions for Scenic's next album, deep
in the Mojave desert...

...then again, maybe not.

--Thomas