Off: 10 Most hated

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Thu Mar 18 17:36:49 EST 1999

Oh, I just can't resist this one. Apologies to those who don't care for this
sort of thing and fans of those bands on my list.

In no particular order (and staying within the general rock genre from the
70's thru the 80's):

Toto (I'm with ya, Torgo)
Styx
Journey
Boston
Foreigner (May qualify for #1 most despised on my list)
Loverboy (another contender for the #1 spot)
Pat Benetar
America/Bread (is there really any difference?)
Jackson Browne (Again, I'm with Torgo)
Ratt (a close runner up)
Poison
Duran Duran

There are more but these are the first 10 (ok, 12) that come to mind. The
ones guaranteed to make me change the station in sheer panic and utter
dismay.

JB