Off: 10 Most hated

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 19 02:32:40 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/18/99 5:36:40 PM, Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET writes:

<<Toto (I'm with ya, Torgo)

Styx

Journey

Boston

Foreigner (May qualify for #1 most despised on my list)

Loverboy (another contender for the #1 spot)

Pat Benetar

#2/4/5 here are all on my "must die" list. for the benefit of the by-now-
tormented MAJOR styx fan i will concede that styx doesnt deserve NEARLY the
agonizing death that boston and foreigner do. to the indignant rush fans
please note i wouldnt put them on my "must die" list...they're on my
"disinterested" list

lessee...i would replace benatar and loverboy (unworthy of my attention) with
KANSAS and WHITESNAKE...i'll think more about it...so many awful bands, so
little time...

how 'bout anything involving the voice of david clayton-thomas?

dont be afraid; it's only figurative language (but i like it)