OFF: 10 Most hated

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 19 02:44:06 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/18/99 8:37:28 PM, cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK writes:

<<  I'm impressed.  Any music I didn't like I never listened to
enough to hate.>>

well if one is going to go so far as to make up such a list, it's not
necessarily a matter of what you've CHOSEN to hear...regarding the '70s bands
mr brooks and i agree are to be hated, in my case and very likely his it's
more a matter of constantly hearing those bands against your will...at work,
in someone else's car, at a party, etc.

>>>and those f*&%^N  BANDS COULD NOT BE ESCAPED...

>>>ja ne!
"good-bad but not evil"