TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

Johan Edlundh johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Fri Mar 19 04:07:46 EST 1999

At 02:05 1999-03-19 EST, daslud SHOUTED:

[...]
>AND I WARNED EVERYONE LOUDLY, DID I NOT?
>EVERYONE HAD THE OPTION TO NOT WATCH IT.

but everyone didn't have the option to not RECEIVE it.

if you take a look at the BOC-L Web Archives
http://listserv.spc.edu/archives/boc-l.html

at your mail with the .avi clip, direct url below:
http://listserv.spc.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9903c&L=boc-l&P=11423

it looks nice in ASCII format?
no, don't dare to touch the [stop] button - download the whole page.
go and make some coffee while you wait.
no, I said download the WHOLE page.
there is no problem with your web browser.
do not panic, this is your .avi

this is the way some people received your mail.

I not going to mention the total time wasted while connected to different
ISP:s for all BOC-L members, while being forced to RECEIVE what in some
cases is a playable .avi file, in some cases not playable text garbage.

Attention! All planets of the Solar federation!
Attention! All planets of the Solar federation!
Attention! All planets of the Solar federation!
Please NEVER, NEVER send large attachments to a mailing list.

.joe lee
quite happy with his third spin of HW97 - lots of guitars, polished, but
still a raw fininsh - I can even handle the Rizz Ramblings!