TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

Fri Mar 19 05:19:16 EST 1999

On fre 19 mar 1999 01.30 +0000 DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:
> does this mean you didnt get it? you're welcome to advise 'coz i'm new at
> this. i've previously recieved a couple files/pix  through BOC-L and i was
> just contributing something strange. if i shouldnt i wont. not a prob.

     S'OK, it's the kinda of thing people do when it's early days
in their virtual steppin' out.  I've seen people get flamed far
worse for less than sending a bloody *enormous* great file to a
list, so you lucked out ;)  But, yes, probably best not to become
a repeat offender.  A method more smiled upon is to offer to send
large attachments privately, or to put them on a web site where
they may be viewed at leisure.

Cheers,
Carl

--