OFF: Tea Party

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 19 07:41:10 EST 1999

<<  Definitely, though I don't think the 3rd album was as good
 as the first two, mostly because they tryed doing clever-arsed
 90s technoid stuff in the production, and it didn't really suit
 them!  But they're a great band.

----I hated Transmission. Nothing like Edges or Summer Solis, a complete sell-
out and waste of talent. I'm praying that they come back w/something more like
their original sound. If they could pull off at least just one more album in
that style, I'd probably die of happiness, 'cause I've gotten a lot of milage
out of those two albums (and "Alhambra", though I still haven't found the
disc). Chuck