1 Minute Of Hatred?

Goran Janicijevic simplius at SOFTHOME.NET
Fri Mar 19 07:58:07 EST 1999

You cultists really need an object of despise for fulfilling the
Orwellian 1984 'One Minute Of Hatred' ritual?

OK, then here is a list of meat for you beasts, although they can
never be described as dissidents from the righteous 'BOC/HW thought',
since they've never been into it:

Asia
Rod Stewart (with or without Faeces, oops Faces)
Mike Oldfield
Jean Michel Jarre
Uriah Heep
Rainbow
Bon Jovi

And also smart 'new wave' asses (that could be into 'thought'):
Lou Reed
Talking Heads
Stranglers
R.E.M.

Special arty case for dessert:
Prince/The Sign

Tasty enough?

Or we should keep our private collection of 'dissidents' for our
individual purposes?
--
Goran