OFF: Don't throw Styx

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Fri Mar 19 10:01:54 EST 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM writes:

> In a message dated 3/18/99 8:15:14 PM, cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK writes:
>
> <<The New BOC-L.>>
>
> as groo the wanderer said many many times:
>
> "did i err?"

I was mostly joking about that.  Although the overall tend in the
history of this has been towards less politeness and consideration for
others, I can still only think of only two occasions (in almost 10
years) that I've been really tempted to unsubscribe for good.

This current "bashing" is too essentially silly and harmless to be
even close.  People bashing Def Leppard!  Heaven to betsy!  ;-)

Steve
swann at plutonia.com