OFF: 10 Most hated

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Mar 19 12:53:09 EST 1999

>Lets see.. lots to consider here...
>
>Foreigner: They are mostly on my list because of two songs which just make
>me want to blow up my radio. "Hot Blooded" and, worst of all, that "Juke Box
>Hero" song...

I think Albert once posted on here that after he heard "Juke Box Hero",
he said that this was what "The Marshall Plan" could've sounded like
if they'd done it right....

ah, that song never bothered me.  I marginally prefer it to most of
the others of that vein, including "Marshall Plan", "Shooting Star",
etc.