HW/OFF: Space news

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Mar 19 12:51:45 EST 1999

Hi there...

I just thought I'd ask to see if anyone out there in boc-l land has any
newsy bits to offer in the world of space rock & psychedelia.  We're now
doing news sections in our 'zine (Aural Innovations), and the next issue is
coming out soon.

Things like tour dates, new album releases, member changes and the like.

I've got tourdates for Bevis Frond, Helios Creed (anyone know who's in the
touring band?), Gong, Porcupine Tree, Bedouin...who else?

I know both darXtar ('Tombola') and Pseudo Sun ('Atomic Dogs Don't Bark')
have new albums in the works....any more details about when and where these
might show up?  (Is Juba still here?)

You can send any submissions to henderson.120 at osu.edu if you don't want to
clutter the list with off-topic info.  We all know that never happens,
right?  :)

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Doug, did you catch the U. of Errors gig??