TRAIN KEPT A' ROLLIN

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Fri Mar 19 13:21:59 EST 1999

At 02:05 19/03/99 EST, you wrote:
>i DO like stirrin shit up in a certain way, ask messrs. heller and
>anderson...but tossing that out wasnt meant to be more than one more passing
>bit of craziness.
>AND I WARNED EVERYONE LOUDLY, DID I NOT? EVERYONE HAD THE OPTION TO NOT WATCH
>IT.

Except that I found the .avi in my attachments folder BEFORE I saw the
mails, thought "Wonder what that is?" and played it.

>but if it's felt that i went too far, then my apologies to those who feel
they
>deserve one. no malice was intended.

 I don't have a big hang-up about it, but I WAS shocked by what i saw (not
having been forewarned), and was relieved that I didn't open it with my
kids looking over my shoulder!

ChrisW

Free your mind & watch your ass!