OFF: 10 Most hated

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Fri Mar 19 13:56:25 EST 1999

Andrew A. Apold writes:

> >Lets see.. lots to consider here...
> >
> >Foreigner: They are mostly on my list because of two songs which just make
> >me want to blow up my radio. "Hot Blooded" and, worst of all, that "Juke Box
> >Hero" song...
>
> I think Albert once posted on here that after he heard "Juke Box Hero",
> he said that this was what "The Marshall Plan" could've sounded like
> if they'd done it right....

You know, I don't remember that particular one, but I think it
highlights some of what I meant earlier when I talked about how easy
it is to slag bands that you think nobody else likes... and be totally
wrong and insulting toward other lists members while you're at it.

Jeez, nobody has slagged the Beach Boys yet.  Don't you all want to be
the first to insult Buck's musical taste?  ;-)

Steve
swann at plutonia.com