BOC/OFF: Repercussion of a bad musical trip

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Mar 19 14:10:14 EST 1999

>But this isn't the list to be
> debating the merits of bands like Styx, Asia, or Rusted Root, who are
> so irrelevant to most of the readers.  So I let the rest of it slide,
> because a *real* debate of those subject just doesn't belong here.

Point taken. I actually have been trying to tone it down some. Its just that
sometimes I see things that I just can't resist. I have somewhat unusual
ideas about things which seems to ignite others and thus an off-topic thread
is born.

I'll try & be good... :)

JB