OFF: 10 Most hated

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Mar 19 16:04:26 EST 1999

> Do you like "Golden Age of Leather"?  ;-)

Not one of my favorites but, yes, I like it. And yes, I know about the
similarity. Not relevant to my way of thinking. A borrowed riff doesn't make
the two bands the same. To paraphrase BOC, "I don't wanna play surf music, I
wanna play HEAVY music" (sheepish grin).

> All I'm proposing is that we not slag subjects who ought not be
> discussed here.  None of us wants this list to be cluttered with
> "defense of X" where X is every band that some list member doesn't
> deserve to be slagged.  And I equally think that it's unreasonable to
> say obnoxious things about those bands, knowing that no one will
> defend them, because defending them would be a misuse of the list.

As I said in another message, I do see your point and will try to at least
make an effort to stay on topic. :)I still have to add though that I never
made lame general comments like: "Boston? They SUCK!" Well, not much
anyway...

JB