The Weird CD-Rs

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Fri Mar 19 16:19:50 EST 1999

A fantastic idea!

> Waiting For The Man from Corridor of Flame to the Roundhouse 77 tracks.

I would suggest adding also "Time For Sale" from either the 1st edition of
Corridor Of Flame or Atomhenge '76.

> The listings below are what Jill and I came up with. This would amount
> to 3 CDR80#s and two CDR74's.
>
> There's 13 minutes left on the 75-77 CD which would permit bringing
> a track in from each of the 3 CDR80's and making them all 74's but this
> would entail breaking up sensible collections of tracks.
>
> Going with this would mean room for maybe 3 more tracks on the 75-77
> CD and one track on each of 70-73, 75-77 and Brock CD's. Suggestions of
> sensible choices from live tapes or other CD-R's would be welcome.
> Obviously quality of sound and the rarity of the track would matter. For
> example Time For Sale from a CD-R would be good on the 75-77 CD.

Actually all you need is 5 "74" min CD-Rs, as I've been able to record up to
76 min 30 sec on blanks (from various manufacturers - I've tried it on
Kodak, Memorex and Mitsui).

> Debate about the choice of which tracks for which discs also welcome.
>
> Also any suggestions or offers of artwork for the CD covers would be
> most welcome.
>
> When I do the actual work on the computer, I'll be happy to do the same
> for other list members. Note though that it's only legal to back up your
> Weird tapes if you actually own them.
>
> FoFP

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu