OFF: 10 Most hated

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Mar 19 18:58:01 EST 1999

LOL, go for it. I happen to like them. At least, I think their singer is
excellent and think that "Operation: Mind Crime" is a near classic. I
haven't been thrilled with what they've done since then though.

Thats the problem with higher ground.. just gives you farther to fall.

Anyway, I'm off work in 5 min. so you all get a rest from me till monday..
enjoy it while you can :) Have a rockin' good weekend everyone!

JB