OFF: 10 Most hated

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Fri Mar 19 19:31:45 EST 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 3/19/99 5:58:15 AM, cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK writes:
>
> <<It's all I can do to grudgingly admit Cobain wrote catchy pop
> songs :)
> >>

> i think cobain had a paticular vein to mine, and it was probably
> FINITE...however much regard cobain deserves, it was DAVE GROHL who made
> nirvana platinum as much as, or moreso, than cobain
>
> >>lb

Care to elaborate?
     I think Kurt wrote most of Insecticide, and Kurt and Chris
Novaselic wrote most of In Utero, I didn't think Dave Grohl was a big
song writing contributor to Nirvana. I could see that statement turned
around, being in Nirvana probably gave Dave Grohl's Foo Fighters a huge
perferbial (spelling?) kick in the ass for their popularity. I don't
know if im as sure as you are that Kurt's vein had come dry, I mean In
Utero (their last) was a terrific album.

Laj.