OFF: 10 Most hated

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Fri Mar 19 19:41:40 EST 1999

"
> I think Albert once posted on here that after he heard "Juke Box Hero",
> he said that this was what "The Marshall Plan" could've sounded like
> if they'd done it right....

Then I for one am glad they screwed it up :-). I think MP is a great
tune, BÖC doesn't have to be mysterious and foreboding all the time,
just most of it :-).

> ah, that song never bothered me.  I marginally prefer it to most of
> the others of that vein, including "Marshall Plan", "Shooting Star",
> etc.
> "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
>
> Andrew Apold

"Shooting Shark" is a beautifully written song, great lyrics, GREAT
guitar work, for a Cult band BÖC has one of the greatest pop artists I
have ever heard in one Buck Dharma. I think you could easily compare
"Shooting Shark" to songs like "I Love the Night", "Deadline",the entire
Flat Out Album, and most definitely "Harvest Moon" from HF, and a few
more that escape my mind right now :-).

Laj.