OFF: [Fwd: Music of the Millennium]

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 20 03:22:30 EST 1999

<< Whoops!  Indeed he was.

 Though now that I've got my brain cranked up and running (damn thing
 starts harder every year), I do believe I saw a *video* of the Tea
 Party years and years ago, that somebody recorded for me off MuchMusic
 (Canada's MTV).  As I recall, the video was pretty cool, with lots of
 really lavish, Byzantine imagery.  I remember thinking that I needed
 to find out more about those guys, but of course, that was the last I
 ever heard of them...

 Steve
 swann at plutonia.com >>

----Well, I'm perfectly willing to make anyone a tape. That's how terrific
those first two albums were...phew...smooth... BTW, I of course have never
seen any Canadian television, but I sort of recall hearing about this...any
chance the song was called "The Bazaar"? Chuck