BOTF

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Mar 20 03:47:49 EST 1999

From: Kevin Sommers
> Date: Saturday, March 20, 1999 3:09 PM
> I don't believe that there are any concerts in that era in which they did
> any more of the techno/ambient spacey-floaty  "Tibet Is Not China" sort
of
> stuff than they've always done.  The closest they've come, I think, was
the
> 9/5/83 Milnton Keyes Woughton Centre "Electronica" show, sometimes listed
as
> Uncle Nik & the E.T.s.

I don't think Chadwick was in HW at that stage (I may be wrong), it's just
that I'm always eager to hear Chadwick's ambient stuff after Business
Trip/BOTF/Electric Teepee/Church of HW, and apart from the recent
post-Alien concerts(and Business Trip) haven't heard him live.

Thanks for the info though!

-Patrick